Two beds changed to one in room

ilovetotravel1977

Who/where do we ask about getting the two beds made into one? Do we just ask our room steward and they do it? Do we do it ourselves?

It will probably be configured as a queen when you get to your room, if it's not the room Steward will do it, just ask.

I knew one couple who had them changed back to singles half way through the cruise, you might be able to work out why.

Who/where do we ask about getting the two beds made into one? Do we just ask our room steward and they do it? Do we do it ourselves?

Ask your steward. They put something in there that fills in the separation between the beds, and makes the whole thing more comfortable. They'll also change to larger sheets & blankets, and move the nightstands.

If you don't see your steward in person on Embarkation Day, you can call your steward on the phone. The number should be on a card on your desk.

You can also ask whom ever you booked with to include it in you booking request...That is the way I have always done it..

jus' me....jim.....:cool:

That is what we have always done -- made the request part of our booking.

Then the beds have then always been made up into a queen when we get to the cabin.

Wait until you have been inside the cabin and then if it is not as you want ask the steward.

When I am travelling with my husband the room has always already be pre-configured as a double. When with my sister they have always configured as 2 singles. I have never had to ask anyone or place any pre-cruise requests. I think they are quite good at guessing it right.