Shuttle Service to MCO

Godiva5

First Disney Cruise and looking to do return shuttle service to MCO from Port Canaveral. Found Cocoa Beach Shuttle online. Seriously considering reserving with them for our return trip the MCO. Anyone have first-hand experience using Cocoa Beach Shuttle's service. Also looking for an alternate service.

We are doing a one-way rental of two cars when we arrive the day prior. Want to take advantage of zipping around town for a little sightseeing, beverage/snack run for the ship and going to dinner. Will drop-off before heading to port the following morning. Thanks for your advise.

I know FL TOurs and Happy Limo can handle a group of 10. You can go to their web sites and choose your vehicle based on number of people and amount of luggage. I am not bashing anyone else--can only speak to what I know.

5+ years ago Happy had different owners and some problems. NO problems that I'm aware of in recent years.

Cocoa Beach shuttle has had ups and downs and changed hands a couple of times in recent years. Most recent reviews have been OK and I see their vehicles in and out of the port all the time.

Around here the "big dog" is http://www.travelynxusa.com/

biggest company, most vehicles ... this is who the cruiselines use for busses to move crew around . . . these guys have single vehicles that can carry your group in comfort . . .

"With a Fleet of over 100 Motor coaches, Mid-Size and Mini Buses, Vans and Sedans, Travelynx is your partner for Premium Transportation in Florida "

you can request a free quote thru their web site . . .

ex-Chicago 'burbs guy sends . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ

• 4 weeks later...

I live local and recently needed a shuttle to go to the Port due to the recent parking/pier issues. I shopped around and found these guys to be best price and clearly they were reliable. They specialize in MCO airport to cruise port. Give Frank a call....

Alexis Shuttle 321-863-4093

alexisshuttles dot com

We just returned from our Disney Dream 4-day cruise yesterday. Prior to sailing, I reserved a trip back to MCO for our party of 10 family members. As they instructed, I called them for pick up just as everyone was curbside. Took them all of 2 minutes before the van pulled up. The family group next to us also called them but, he called out our name. John "JR" was our able driver. Older gentleman, personable, professional and very helpful. Loaded all of our luggage and, put the step stool out to assist my elderly Mom into the van. Pleasant and genuine small talk (lots of info about the area) on the trip. We were VERY pleased with their service. Gratuity was already factored into our pre-paid reservation. Slipped him an extra tip for his impeccable service. I HIGHLY recommend Cocoa Beach Shuttle and will use them again.;)