Book Onboard - Cruise Now - Bermuda All In

poffles

I realize there is much discussion on this but I can't really definitively clarify what I would get if I were to book a Bermuda cruise while onboard during the current Bermuda All In promotion (drinks AND gratuities). I read that you get to also select from 123go! so would the following be correct?

Would I get

Instant OBC received on current cruise

On future cruise booked:

All In" offer: Free Drinks and Free Gratuities

123go!: Extra OBC

Thanks all .... guess I'll know for sure soon enough but would like to know prior so I can put more thought into which cruise to focus on and the Bermuda All In seems like an awesome offer especially if added to another.

I realize there is much discussion on this but I can't really definitively clarify what I would get if I were to book a Bermuda cruise while onboard during the current Bermuda All In promotion (drinks AND gratuities). I read that you get to also select from 123go! so would the following be correct?

Would I get

Instant OBC received on current cruise

On future cruise booked:

All In" offer: Free Drinks and Free Gratuities

123go!: Extra OBC

Thanks all .... guess I'll know for sure soon enough but would like to know prior so I can put more thought into which cruise to focus on and the Bermuda All In seems like an awesome offer especially if added to another.

I think Bermuda All In is over...

I looked at Celebrity's US Website (dot com) and don't see it any longer any where.

Believe it closed out yesterday (Nov 5th) when the NEW 123Go All Inclusive Promo began

Another Poster posted about this last night (their disappointment)

As I understand it the Bermuda All In Offer was extended several times... But Celebrity closed it out when they decided to offer this new promo

As for the crux of your onboard booking Question. Onboard you usually get the regular Captain's Club Perks (1 SubCategory Upgrade & 50% Deposit*) - Plus the Current Offer - Plus as you are doing an actual boking booking on a ship the Future Cruises / Cruise Now OBC Offer (Instant OBC... Now or Later)

* These Captain's Club Perks often have fine print when they do not qualify... Such situations can include... C2 to C1 Category & Suites, Holiday Sailings & Suites, and some Onboard Offers (as always read / understand the fine print)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB