Score!!!

cowgrlkirby

So, I call carnival today because I have not heard anything about my price reduction. Bad news first...they me told me that there was no record of me submitting a form and yesterday was my last day to get a price drop...WHAT!!!:eek: I have been trying to get my pvp on the phone for days now with no success...I think she ran away...lol! Not sure what happened with the online form I filled out because I was on the phone with carnival while I was filling it out...hmm :confused: Sooo anyway, I have been watching my cruise details like a hawk and no reduction. I call carnival this morning and the lady that I spoke with was AWESOME!! She was confused as to why there was no record of me submitting a rate drop form so she put me on hold...tick tock...we have good news for you Ms. Kirby!!! I got a refund of 90$ applied back to my credit card!! Kinda surprised that it was not an OBC, but hey...I'll take my money back how ever I can get it :D

So excited...first 7 day cruise and first price drop! I just had to share my fantastic news. I know that there are so many angry threads so I wanted to start a great one. What has been your latest cruise SCORE!!!?

I had received 66 $ and some change on an OBC, but when I sadly had to take my friend off the cruise, they took 33 of that 66. :mad:, now i had paid for the cruise, she was going because when DH had to cancel because of his surgery, she wanted to go along. I called and got someone (after three tries) who actually listened and checked that I was the one who had paid for the cruise, I was the one entitled to the OBC, that it shouldn't have been split, she gave me the full 66 and then noticed that as a senior I should have received a discount, and then gave me a total of 88.! I am just hoping that when I board, that the 88 is on my card, and not my friend's daughters card.

I filled out the on line form also. Nothing happened, waited for a couple of days to see if an email would show up, nothing. So, I sent an email off to my PVP and she called me back yesterday and we filled out the form again. Nothing happened, so she put me on hold and I ended up with a $35 dollar OBC, would have been more but taxes and port fees had gone up for the Liberty Sailing 1/16/15. Pays to have a PVP.

I filled out the on line form also. Nothing happened, waited for a couple of days to see if an email would show up, nothing. So, I sent an email off to my PVP and she called me back yesterday and we filled out the form again. Nothing happened, so she put me on hold and I ended up with a $35 dollar OBC, would have been more but taxes and port fees had gone up for the Liberty Sailing 1/16/15. Pays to have a PVP.

I had to deal with the same thing :banghead: I do have a pvp but I think I will request a new one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

Had a similar experience the other day, they could not find what I submitted. So, I started taking screenshots of the mock bookings plus the form prior to hitting submit. However, this last time around, I just called and they took care of me right away.