Any wifi at Caye Caulker?

mitsugirly

Hello,

I've been to Caye Caulker before on different occasions and there are open wifi at certain restaurants and beach side bars that can accommodate you with more than just free net service :)

So will I just be able to ask anyone there and they will be able to point me in the right direction?

Go here. http://visitislandlink.com/

Island link internet cafe and ice cream parlor.

I though at one time CC was hooked to the mainland via a single hard line and is some time prone to disruptions or slow service.

So I wonder if you can use your own computer instead of theirs? (My hubby has his program on our ipad and will need to use it to check his store out and orders-this is not something you can get online or from another computer).

Any idea where this place is located? Or actually I wonder where they take you to after the shark ray tour to drop you off for awhile. :confused:

So I wonder if you can use your own computer instead of theirs? (My hubby has his program on our ipad and will need to use it to check his store out and orders-this is not something you can get online or from another computer).

Any idea where this place is located? Or actually I wonder where they take you to after the shark ray tour to drop you off for awhile. :confused:

It's along the main water front drive up toward the Split. Cross from Ragmuffin Tours' offices. I have no idea if you can use your own computer or not.

This is a great map of business locations there. Might be a bit dated.

http://temp.cayecaulkerbelize.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/map.jpg

It's along the main water front drive up toward the Split. Cross from Ragmuffin Tours' offices. I have no idea if you can use your own computer or not.

This is a great map of business locations there. Might be a bit dated.

http://temp.cayecaulkerbelize.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/map.jpg

Thanks so much Crew.

Do you know where the boats park at to let you off onto Caye Caulker? I assume they probably all pull in around the same docking area correct?