First time suite

Please help, this is our first time in a Grand suite aboard the Oasis sailing on September 5th, 2015. I am not able to find a list of perks that are available to people in suites. In addition to this list please tell us the ones you have really enjoyed the most. And if there may be other things NOT listed on the list of perks. We are really looking forward to our next cruise on the Oasis.

While I think I'm really looking forward to Dynamic Dining, I can hardly wait to hear from those of you who have tried it. I am very interested in the menu's and your thoughts about the new dining.

Please help, this is our first time in a Grand suite aboard the Oasis sailing on September 5th, 2015. I am not able to find a list of perks that are available to people in suites. In addition to this list please tell us the ones you have really enjoyed the most. And if there may be other things NOT listed on the list of perks. We are really looking forward to our next cruise on the Oasis.

While I think I'm really looking forward to Dynamic Dining, I can hardly wait to hear from those of you who have tried it. I am very interested in the menu's and your thoughts about the new dining.

Concierge Lounge access and in-suite dining are very nice perks :D

Suite benefits:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

We just got off of the Oasis on Saturday and we were staying in an Aquatheater Suite. The Suite Lounge on deck 17 is very nice (was the Viking Crown Lounge) and complimentary drinks were available from 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM every night. This is the first cruise that it has been available that long, usually 5:-8:30. You can't take them out of the lounge. They had soft drinks, mixed drinks, beer and wine. Appetizers at certain times of the day. If you want to order room service breakfast there is an expanded menu in the suite book in your room (they will bring a tablecloth) Dinner menus are provided each day and you can order the MDR menu to your room.

Dynamic Dining is only available on Quantum at this time. In fact, the first cruise to have DD is currently underway. There are a number of CC'ers posting their comments on Quantum and on DD in this thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2116512

Yes, DD is coming to Oasis in time for your cruise but you might want to wade through the above thread since it has the latest and greatest, hot off the presses, information. The thread is 40+ pages. You can use the search function. Once you open the thread, look for the "Search This Thread" just above the first post.

There are also other threads on specific dining issues such as The Grande and Coastal Kitchens in the Countdown to Quantum area where the above thread is found.

We just got off of the Oasis on Saturday and we were staying in an Aquatheater Suite. The Suite Lounge on deck 17 is very nice (was the Viking Crown Lounge) and complimentary drinks were available from 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM every night. This is the first cruise that it has been available that long, usually 5:-8:30. You can't take them out of the lounge. They had soft drinks, mixed drinks, beer and wine. Appetizers at certain times of the day. If you want to order room service breakfast there is an expanded menu in the suite book in your room (they will bring a tablecloth) Dinner menus are provided each day and you can order the MDR menu to your room.

from 11am????? I'm hunger over already . :p