FTTF Question

Gamom3

I was very excited to be able to book FTTP for our Dec20th cruise on Liberty but.....it would only let me book for one of our two cabins. I emailed Carnival to ask if they can let me know when another will come available. Anyone else ever have this problem? I don't think it is really helpful to only have it for one cabin right because then we can't all board at same time and most importantly can't all get off early in the tender ports, right? If I never get FTTF for second cabin will they let me "return" the other one? Thanks in advance for ant insight from all you cruise experts!

I was very excited to be able to book FTTP for our Dec20th cruise on Liberty but.....it would only let me book for one of our two cabins. I emailed Carnival to ask if they can let me know when another will come available. Anyone else ever have this problem? I don't think it is really helpful to only have it for one cabin right because then we can't all board at same time and most importantly can't all get off early in the tender ports, right? If I never get FTTF for second cabin will they let me "return" the other one? Thanks in advance for ant insight from all you cruise experts!

I believe only if it's your minor children in the second cabin, they have the benefits with you but not if they are adults. I am pretty sure you are able to return it as well.

I believe only if it's your minor children in the second cabin, they have the benefits with you but not if they are adults. I am pretty sure you are able to return it as well.

as much as I dont think they follow their own rule. it doesnt matter how old the children are. their rules say every cabin needs to have FTTF for them to get the benefits.

As I said, I think carnival allows this to happen but you never know when they will decide to force the issue and tell you that you can not go through the fttf line because your minor kids have a room that do not have FTTF. They spell it out clearly.

Note: Faster to the Fun package does not grant access to the Priority Check-In Lounge; furthermore, the FTTF guests will proceed on board the ship after those guests in the Priority Check-In Lounge. For guests traveling in separate stateroom, regardless of age of the guests, all staterooms must purchase the FTTF program in order for all of the cabins to board through FTTF priority check-in.