What the heck is a "Home Port Advisory" Excursion?

MrsPhoenix91

Good morning everyone. My family & I are booked in a GSEB for the May 29, 2015 cruise to Nassau on the Ecstasy, leaving from the Port of Miami. As I am looking through the 32 Excursions available for purchase, I see one titled "Home Port Advisory". The reviews were...questionable. Can someone tell me what kind of excursion this is? Thank you in advance.:confused:

Ah, for a penny, give it a shot!:)

hehe I did a few months ago just for the fun of it,, LOL then a month later they canceled it and gave me my penny back... boy did I give it a bad review and carnival posted that on the :)

Ah, for a penny, give it a shot!:)

I tried to. But they only had one slot left and we have 2 in our party, so it wouldn't allow me to. :confused:

And I also called Carnival and the girl I was speaking with, did not know either. She said it sounded like to be some sort of tour...:confused:

I tried to. But they only had one slot left and we have 2 in our party, so it wouldn't allow me to. :confused:

And I also called Carnival and the girl I was speaking with, did not know either. She said it sounded like to be some sort of tour...:confused:

If one purchases FTTF, is there priority tendering to the Home Port Advisory?