Champagne

What brands of champagne do they have at the bars by the glass?

Not an exhaustive list as each bar seems to have a different selection, but the main wine list starts at post #637:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992376&page=32

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that this list only shows one kind of Champagne by the glass. I'll keep looking.

Edited by clarea

I just read a post that for the holidays they had a special if you had the ultimate package in included Moet Chandon by the glass. Wondering if all bars would have this or if you would have to go to the champagne bar to get it. IT IS FAVORITE!!! Then I wouldn't have to bring my own on..

My wife drinks VeuveClicquot and they sell it by the glass. Champagne bar usually has a good variety. On a recent cruise on the allure we were in the piano bar ( can't remember the official name ) and my wife ordered a glass of Veuve, they did not have in that bar but said if she can wait five minutes they will get a bottle from the champagne bar. Fantastic service. We eventually drank the whole bottle and left the a very decent tip.

What brands of champagne do they have at the bars by the glass?

IDK the brand. But that is what I drank exclusivley on my cruise last month on the Navigator... It was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just posted this on the other thread. I found the info on Royal's site about the Holiday promo:

I see it at this site. Screen shot is below. When I click on details it just brings up the regular flyer. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options Click on the Beverage Packages tab.

ScreenShot2014-11-06at81002PM_zps11ec09fd.png

I just posted this on the other thread. I found the info on Royal's site about the Holiday promo:

I see it at this site. Screen shot is below. When I click on details it just brings up the regular flyer. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options Click on the Beverage Packages tab.

ScreenShot2014-11-06at81002PM_zps11ec09fd.png

Forgive my ignorance.... But the initials at the bottom.... Is that ships? Not sure how a "newbie" would know that or even what that means.... If that is what it means, then this offer is not valid on ALL ships... Poo! On Serenade in Jan.... Would love this extra little perk!

Forgive my ignorance.... But the initials at the bottom.... Is that ships? Not sure how a "newbie" would know that or even what that means.... If that is what it means, then this offer is not valid on ALL ships... Poo! On Serenade in Jan.... Would love this extra little perk!

Yes, those initials are the abbreviations Royal uses for ships: Legend, Grandeur, Vision, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator, Brilliance, Jewel, Freedom, Liberty, Independence, Oasis, Allure, Quantum.

I am a Royal Caribbean newbie so I had to look them up :) From what I understand those are the ships:

LG-Legend of the Seas

GR-Grandeur of the Seas

VI-Vision of the Seas

EX-Explorer of the Seas

AD-Adventure of the Seas

NV-Navigator of the Seas

BR-Brilliance of the Seas

JW-Jewel of the Seas

FR-Freedom of the Seas

LB -Liberty of the Seas

ID-Independence of the Seas

OA -Oasis of the Seas