Jewelry Question

I have a 14K gold charm bracelet and I was wondering if RCI sells charms on board their ships (esp. Radiance class). Also, can you tell me if you or someone in your party was able to purchase charms in Cozumel or the Cayman Islands? Thanks!! :)

I too have a gold charm bracelet and buy a charm every vacation. It's a great way to remember all the fun. I was hoping to find a ship charm on our first cruise. The Rhapsody did not have any charms. Our excursions left us little time to shop so came home without one. Our next curise I found a gold flip flop in Jamaica that was really cute and did find a ship in Cozumel. But by that time I already had the flip flop and DH had bought me a diamond necklace so decided to wait it next cruise (april) for the ship. Sometimes pendants will work depending on the loop thingamajiggy. Happy hunting.

I too collect a charm from every port (when I can find one) and I have found only one of an RCI ship and that is of the Grandauer of the Seas (in fact I now have 2 of them). What I do with mine is I have them sauered onto the bracelet them I attach the bracelet onto a shadow box. This shadow box is displayed in our hall so everytime I pass I can look to see where I have been. It makes a great conversation piece as well.

Ask in the jewelry store on board the ship. I have a 14k gold charm/pendant that is the RCI logo anchor. I had matching earrings, but lost one of them.

I've never seen anyone else with this pendant, either.

When I asked for them, they had to get them out of storage, so if you're interested, ask them to check.

I have the 14k crown & anchor logo too. Got it years ago when RCI ran their own concessions and haven't seen it on the ships in a looooooooong time. Someone said that some of the shops in San Juan had them...don't know but I do know that RCI was giving it to employees when they had served 5 years. I always get comments on it when I wear it on cruises....

The pendant/charm is very lightweight, not solid. It's a thin anchor, very flat. I really like it, and because it's so light, it shouldn't be very expensive.

Ask in the logo gift shop,too, where they sell the logo clothes and accessories.

Good luck!

Archived