Eggs with Brown Shells

miched

actually it was tootHpicks no tootpicks. My first 5 words ( or so i was told) were Mama, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, and OK. I did know a guy who invented an instrument that was a cross between a guitar and a trumpet. Now HE coulda used a "tootpic"!

Heck, and I thought we were gonna talk optics and eyepics

D

Bac

My job was to shovel for a dollar an hour. Can you see a young person working for those wages today?? You can probably guess what I had to shovel. The egg farm had twenty thousand chickens at a time that they would raise from chicks. When they were sent off to market, all of the hen houses had to be shoveled out by hand. The sawdust was brown, but what was on top was white and with twenty thousand chickens, there was a great deal of white!;)

What do they call that white stuff? Is it the shells from broken chicken eggs after the chicks hatched 🐣

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

What do they call that white stuff? Is it the shells from broken chicken eggs after the chicks hatched

Happy cruising

Chicken s--t :eek: Yikes!

As a girl who grew up in farm country I can tell you that few things smell as bad as that (ok Pig-poop & Sheep-poop is unbelievably bad too).

How Cute Little Chickens & Lambs (lol, and Hams) ever got associated with a nice pleasant holiday filled with all the pretty imagery of Spring (Easter) is beyond me

These guys are POTENT producers of fertilizer !!

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

With all of the other threads where posters have requests, concerns, and preferences wondering if Celebrity offers it or can make a exeception just for them here is mine. :D

I like the yokes from eggs with brown shells and whites from eggs with white egg shells, pyschological hang up that just makes sense to me.

Does Celebrity have both colored eggs so I can have a omelette made using them?

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

So are the white/brown eggs purchased from the store or a local farmer? As a local farmer raising all kinds of free-range chickens, I can assure you there is no taste difference between eggs with white shells vs those with brown. That being said, our hens run everywhere all day long. A stark contrast to factory eggs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums