express luggage

bamtlc

Does carnival have express luggage from Miami to FLL? Coming off The Glory in January . 5 people, with luggage and need to waste about 5 hours. Read something about it but can not find it on Carnival website. If anybody knows please give the details about how to sign up for it. Thanks

Does carnival have express luggage from Miami to FLL? Coming off The Glory in January . 5 people, with luggage and need to waste about 5 hours. Read something about it but can not find it on Carnival website. If anybody knows please give the details about how to sign up for it. Thanks

Here is some info I believe is current. You may want to email Carnival to be sure.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/LuggageExpress_OtherLocations.htm

I don't know what kind of meet and greet ya'll wanna do, but we attended one last year set up by Carnival. It was like $12 or so for a private area and open bar for a hour.

Thank you I have been scouring both carnival and CC websites for a couple of hours. I will check this out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Here is some info I believe is current. You may want to email Carnival to be sure.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/LuggageExpress_OtherLocations.htm

Sorry the thank you meant for you. Now you see why I have trouble finding things.

what time is your flight?

You can stay on the ship and be the last one off-- about 10:30am max.

and it takes at least 45min to a hour to get to FLL airport.

cruise turn over day-- allow at least 2 hours to get through security,

what time is your flight?

You can stay on the ship and be the last one off-- about 10:30am max.

and it takes at least 45min to a hour to get to FLL airport.

cruise turn over day-- allow at least 2 hours to get through security,

Flight 3:30

you really do not have 5 hours to kill - unless you want to be the first off the ship.

have you considered a nice lunch at the airport.

what are your plans after getting off the ship.

5 people doing express luggage-- one bag each will cost 100.00

Sorry the thank you meant for you. Now you see why I have trouble finding things.

Your welcome. Yeah I felt your pain. Can't stand when I see something and then can't find it again.

Enjoy your cruise.

Does carnival have express luggage from Miami to FLL? Coming off The Glory in January . 5 people, with luggage and need to waste about 5 hours. Read something about it but can not find it on Carnival website. If anybody knows please give the details about how to sign up for it.

For anyone else asking this question I note it does not show that your flight cannot be any earlier than 12:00 p.m.

Mickie

Glory does offer Luggage Express to Fort Lauderdale, but flights have to be after 1:30-2. 12 is just the recommended earliest flight.

I am so disappointed to hear this. I spoke to Carnival on Tuesday and they told me as long as my flight was after 12:00 ( mine is exactly 12:00 to FLL) I could use the express service. I even repeated it was leaving at 12:00. It is really bad when you don't get the correct answers directly from Carnival.

Mickie

I am so disappointed to hear this. I spoke to Carnival on Tuesday and they told me as long as my flight was after 12:00 ( mine is exactly 12:00 to FLL) I could use the express service. I even repeated it was leaving at 12:00. It is really bad when you don't get the correct answers directly from Carnival.

Mickie

I was on the Glory last December and I just found my luggage express sheet from our cruise. It says...

Flying out of FLL the same day with filghts between 14:00 hrs and 23:59hrs.

Flying out of Miami the same day with flights between 11:30 hrs and 23:59 hrs.

Sorry you got bum information from Carnival. We missed it by 20 minutes :(

I was on the Glory last December and I just found my luggage express sheet from our cruise. It says...

Flying out of FLL the same day with filghts between 14:00 hrs and 23:59hrs.

Flying out of Miami the same day with flights between 11:30 hrs and 23:59 hrs.

Sorry you got bum information from Carnival. We missed it by 20 minutes :(

Thank you so much for sending the information to me. Sometimes I find we get better info right here on Cruise Critic.

Mickie

If you're flying Southwest, you get 2 bags free per person. So, if you have only 6 bags between the 5 people in your party, then only 3 people would have to sign up for the program and you would save 40 bucks. With 8 bags, you would save 20 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...