Shareholder OBC

punkybett

So far it's been my experience that the onboard credit from the shareholders benefit does not show up on the billing summary. It shows up when you view your documents or if you print your documents.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

It will also be included in any booking change confirmation emails after you get it submitted and approved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems you guys have a lot of knowledge and experience with the stockholders shares.

I have a question and I'm sure this has been answered in another thread, but are there any other perks to owning 100 shares of Carnival Stock - with regards to cruising? :)

It seems you guys have a lot of knowledge and experience with the stockholders shares.

I have a question and I'm sure this has been answered in another thread, but are there any other perks to owning 100 shares of Carnival Stock - with regards to cruising? :)

you will get an extra OBC depending on the length of the cruise for each cruise, and on all the CCL lines. Plus, the stock pays a dividend quarterly.

It's all on Carnival's website...

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

It isn't just Carnival cruises, you know. It's all the lines under the Carnival corporate umbrella.