Upgrading category after GTY room assignment?

Stacy_C

I booked under the 36-hour Halloween sale. I got my cabin assignment today and am perfectly fine with it (Inside, midship, Upper Deck). However, I have a little extra money now that I did not have when I booked the trip. At the time of booking, I could have upgraded from an Inside to an Oceanview for $80. Would I still be able to do that now (for $80) since the sale is over and the cabin and has assigned?

If I understand you correctly, you want to upgrade for the price you saw during the Halloween sale? If that is your question then, No, the sale is over.

What you might be able to do is upgrade your cabin but it would be at todays price.

Yes, you understood my question perfectly. Thanks so much for your reply! :)

If I understand you correctly, you want to upgrade for the price you saw during the Halloween sale? If that is your question then, No, the sale is over.

What you might be able to do is upgrade your cabin but it would be at todays price.

I agree, just because you booked originally under this sale, once this sale is over, it's over. So the $80 is irrelevant.

What you can do, is call Carnival and inquire about how much it would cost to upgrade to the next cabin category. I'm sure that would be no problem. But you wouldn't get the Halloween sale price.