Port Arrival Time and Set Sail Passes - questions

A while back, I printed Set Sail Passes. The Port Arrival Time was 10:30am and both cabins got a boarding letter of "E."

I went in recently (to print luggage time) and I see they changed our Port Arrival Time to 11:15am. Also, one cabin now has the letter "C" and one cabin has letter "F."

I am trying to finalize our plans for port arrival day - do we now wait until 11:15am (as the new set suggests), or head there at 10:30am (using the original set)?

Also, I have never cruised with RCCL before - any idea on what the difference between a "C" and an "F" will be? (We're an extended family in two cabins.)

Thanks!

10:30 might be a bit early - 11:15 is more realistic

As I understand boarding groups:

Group A for Suite passengers & Pinnacle C&A members

Group B for Diamond & Diamond Plus C&A members

Group C for Platinum & Emerald C&A members

So if you are C&A Platinum or Emerald it's the reason for C

You should be able to board together -

So if you are C&A Platinum or Emerald it's the reason for C

You should be able to board together -

Thanks. One cabin (my parents) is Platinum. Cabin two (my child and I) are not even in C&A.

So it sounds like my parents would board first, then we would wait until either boarding E or F (depending on which set sail pass they accept).

Hopefully it's not too much time between C and E/F...

Thanks!!

Thanks. One cabin (my parents) is Platinum. Cabin two (my child and I) are not even in C&A.

So it sounds like my parents would board first, then we would wait until either boarding E or F (depending on which set sail pass they accept).

Hopefully it's not too much time between C and E/F...

Thanks!!

If you are all traveling together as a family, you can all board together as a family.

When they originally opened they allowed 10:30am to be selected. They decided to remove that time and automatically moved everyone that selected it to 11:15am. If you go in 10:45am may be available to choose as that is the new earliest time. I called RCCL about the boarding groups since I was getting one person with a different group every time (varied who it would be) even though we are all the same C&A level and in the same cabin. They said that we would board together and if the system works as planned the groups will be meaningless as they will simply be loading by order of arrival. Only if there is an issue and things backup or boarding is delayed would they apply any priority to groups.

When they originally opened they allowed 10:30am to be selected. They decided to remove that time and automatically moved everyone that selected it to 11:15am. If you go in 10:45am may be available to choose as that is the new earliest time. I called RCCL about the boarding groups since I was getting one person with a different group every time (varied who it would be) even though we are all the same C&A level and in the same cabin. They said that we would board together and if the system works as planned the groups will be meaningless as they will simply be loading by order of arrival. Only if there is an issue and things backup or boarding is delayed would they apply any priority to groups.

Ah, I see now! Thank you!!