Splendor Repositioning 11/1/14 San Juan to Miami

NCTribeFan

Oh, you know I'll let you know, right? ;)

Guess I should go pack. Taxi will be here at 11:15!

In a little over 24 hours, I'll be having Fish & Chips and a Thirsty Frog for lunch. And then a Guy's Burger and a Thirsty Frog later to hold me over until dinner. :D

Another great review, NCTribeFan. Did I know you were a teenager in Cleveland ? So was I ! Cleveland is my home. Now wonder we are CC friends. I graduated from East High School in 1960.

I know that you are in the middle of the ocean on the Freedom. I hope once your cruise is underway you will enjoy it even though you were not looking forward to it. I'm anxious to hear all about it since we'll be boarding on 12/13.

Thanks for your review.

Great review Joan! I'm glad I finally got to finish yours. I also finally finished Jamman's, so now I need to finish Sean's and all the Splendor reviews will be complete. :p I didn't do any of the group's excursions, so it was nice to see them from your perspective. I heard one of the Sweeny vans in St. Croix broke down! :eek: I agree with you about the service this cruise. It was good, but not GREAT. I was thinking the same thing about a crew change after that horrible brunch. I hate we didn't get to meet but maybe another time on another cruise. :)