New to Silversea

sandm

We are new to Silversea though have traveled on most mass market cruise lines. We are very excited and will be on the Silver Spirit in February.

I have a few questions...

We are in a Silver Suite and wonder is complimentary laundry included in this level suite or is it for Royal, Grand and Owners Suites only?

Are there restrictions on the jogging track regarding hours of use? I usually run in very early hours but do not like to run disturbing anyone if there are suites below or near the jogging track.

I've seen wonderful pictures of the fitness area (Thank you Wes and others). Is there a pull up bar? I haven't been able to see one in any photos but it is difficult to tell.

Are requests such as "sauce on the side" or "simply grilled" met in the dining room? As I said we usually cruise with mass market and some requests are understandably difficult to fulfill since they are preparing meals for thousands of people at a time.

As I said we are very excited. We usually travel with our children and take both sets of grandparents with us. This time it is just the two of us and we look forward to a winning combination of the beauty of French Polynesia plus the luxury of Silversea.

As far as I know from the past:

Is complimentary laundry included in Silver Suite? Yes

Are there restrictions on the jogging track regarding hours of use? No

Is there a pull up bar in the Gym? No

Are requests such as "sauce on the side" or "simply grilled" met in the dining room? Yes (of course..)