Finally Got An Upsell Call But Had To Turn It Down

GTO-Girl

We are traveling on the Liberty two weeks from today with my husband's cousin and his wife, with whom we are as close as siblings. Right now we have side by side balcony cabins on Panorama.

This morning we get "the call" offering us side by side Grand Suites for $800 per cabin. If it was just my husband and me we would have jumped at the chance to sail in a Grand Suite!

However we know our family members could not afford it due to some personal family issues lately.....and we would never move away from them on the ship......so we turned it down....:o

Oh well maybe one day there will be another GS in our future......;)

Happy Sailing Everybody!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

However we know our family members could not afford it due to some personal family issues lately.....and we would never move away from them on the ship......so we turned it down....:o

We did NOT get the upsell call (boo) but if we had, we would have had to stay put. My MIL and Mom are across the hall from DH and myself. See as this is my MIL's first cruise ever, I want her close and it's only the second time that my Mom has cruised since my father passed away. Sometimes it's best to stick to the family proximity! I know that you will have a great time anyway! :o