The following all performed on the October 25th sailing:

Inner Mood Quartet

Pianist Nadia Smith

The Score

Steel Pan Player Trevor Cole

Capriccio String Quartet

The Score was the band though.

Thanks for the information, RLK.

Do you remember the comedian, if one was performing? We are curious for our Dec cruise.

Thanks, Paul

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Steve White was the comedian on the first leg and was replaced in St Thomas by Al Katz. Steve White was hilarious, while Katz has to get some new material - we heard most of his act in Grade 3............

David Cats was the illusionist and he was good.

Movies Under the Stars has Godzilla, Million Dollar Arm, Maleficent, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Draft Day and Fault in our Stars.

Keep in mind these headliners, atrium bands, etc. can change really, really quickly. Last December on my Royal Princess B2B almost none of the performers, other than the ships Princess entertainment staff in the main shows, were the same. One act actually boarded in FLL, then got off in St. Thomas a few days later. However, for the most part they use St. Thomas as a jumping on/off point - embarking there, then getting off the next time they are docked there again, staying for just one cruise. During the two weeks I was aboard most all of them jumped off there and were replaced by new acts. I'm not sure if they perform for just a sailing or two, or have longer contracts.

:D

Steve White was the comedian on the first leg and was replaced in St Thomas by Al Katz. Steve White was hilarious, while Katz has to get some new material - we heard most of his act in Grade 3............

David Cats was the illusionist and he was good.

Movies Under the Stars has Godzilla, Million Dollar Arm, Maleficent, Edge of Tomorrow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Draft Day and Fault in our Stars.

Thanks again, RLK.

I know they change around, I just wanted to know who was making their rounds this Fall/Winter. We like Steve White and are also partial to Carlos Oscar.

Thanks, Paul

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app