Photo of Quantum at Cape Liberty

Took a ride over to Bayonne yesterday to see the Quantum of the Seas docked in Cape Liberty.

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/dragonfly94-2010/media/1932672_10152863528970148_1484542592572323586_o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Nice shot!! My parents were there too, checking it out. We sail in just over two weeks!! :)

***Christie***

Can you please post the address of where Quantum is. I would like to drive over on Sunday and see her set sail. Where is a safe location to park the car, traffic wise, to be able to get out and take pictures? I wish the port was Manhattan so I could see it set sail from Hoboken. That is breath taking to watch!

Thank you!

Can you please post the address of where Quantum is. I would like to drive over on Sunday and see her set sail. Where is a safe location to park the car, traffic wise, to be able to get out and take pictures? I wish the port was Manhattan so I could see it set sail from Hoboken. That is breath taking to watch!

Thank you!

Quantum is at the Cape Liberty cruise port in Bayonne NJ. The best place to view her is to head toward the terminal, go all the way like your going to pull in to drop somebody off but go strait and you will continue to a parking lot right next to the terminal (right at the sky bridge). You can then park and visit the Tear Drop Monument at the end of the pier and get a great view of her docked as well as incredible close up shots of her departing. You can see my photos/video I took from their on the morning that she arrived in the US in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2125887

Or just go to this link for the video and jump 2/3 the way through to where she starts pulling in:

Edit: If you need the exact address according to the terminal is located at 14 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002

Edited by DEIx15x8