What's the "G" mean on set sail card?

Jessie2013

I'm confused :confused:

Myself, dh, son, and in laws are cruising in a few weeks. Dh & I have cruised before and therefore the reservation is set up with each of us in different rooms (to get the best rate)

Room #1: Myself, father-in-law, my son

Room #2: dh, his mother

Today I filled out our info & printed the Set Sail cards. For my FIL, the first Set Sail card printed with all 3 names on it. There was an option to print one for me too, with just my name. My son's name only appears on FIL SS card.

For the second room, my dh & MIL each have separate SS cards except my DH's has a yellow "G" next to his name.

What is the "G" for? And is it OK that my son seems to be "connected" to my FIL in some way that he isn't with me? In the event of an emergency or needing a person of authority, I would want to be the person of contact, not FIL. Help?! Thanks!

Ahh! Yes, thank you :) I was concerned he had it & no one else did (I'm also Gold C&A so I don't know why it's only on his).

Is everything OK with my son's printing on my FIL's pass?

I don't see a problem with that. You can notify Guest Services about your preferences for emergency contact while onboard the ship.

Ahh! Yes, thank you :) I was concerned he had it & no one else did (I'm also Gold C&A so I don't know why it's only on his).

Is everything OK with my son's printing on my FIL's pass?

I have no idea what it is for but it is not for past pass status. I have a B on mine and it clearly says DIAMOND on pass. Possibly tied to picked boarding appointment. Something new also picking boarding time like can possibly really know done to a 1/2 when the heck I'll get there?

George in NY

I'm confused :confused:

Myself, dh, son, and in laws are cruising in a few weeks. Dh & I have cruised before and therefore the reservation is set up with each of us in different rooms (to get the best rate)

Room #1: Myself, father-in-law, my son

Room #2: dh, his mother

Today I filled out our info & printed the Set Sail cards. For my FIL, the first Set Sail card printed with all 3 names on it. There was an option to print one for me too, with just my name. My son's name only appears on FIL SS card.

For the second room, my dh & MIL each have separate SS cards except my DH's has a yellow "G" next to his name.

What is the "G" for? And is it OK that my son seems to be "connected" to my FIL in some way that he isn't with me? In the event of an emergency or needing a person of authority, I would want to be the person of contact, not FIL. Help?! Thanks!

Is there a number next to the G ?