problem Printing set sail passes -

gillyd42

i have checked in on-line for my family (4 of us). When I go to print our set sail passes, I can do this for 3 of us but not for the youngest. I have tried various times over the weekend and it says that it cant process the details for him. All the information is showing as complete, so no missing information.

Tried to phone RCI, guy said he didn't know what was wrong and cant check the check-in details and just to keep trying.

Anyone else experienced this or can offer some advice

Many thanks

i have checked in on-line for my family (4 of us). When I go to print our set sail passes, I can do this for 3 of us but not for the youngest. I have tried various times over the weekend and it says that it cant process the details for him. All the information is showing as complete, so no missing information.

Tried to phone RCI, guy said he didn't know what was wrong and cant check the check-in details and just to keep trying.

Anyone else experienced this or can offer some advice

Many thanks

Make sure he is checked off as having his shipboard expenses covered by someone. If he isn't included, then you cannot print his SetSail pass.

Did you call this number and select online check-in? 1-800-205-9812

Did you try calling Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723? They have usually been very helpful for us.

Really appreciate your reply.

I tried phoning the number on the on-line check in page but the guy wasn't that helpful.

I will try the C&A number tomorrow morning (will check as we are from the UK). Even when phoning the general number, all the recorded options never seem to get me to the right place.

Make sure he is checked off as having his shipboard expenses covered by someone. If he isn't included, then you cannot print his SetSail pass.

Did you call this number and select online check-in? 1-800-205-9812

Have checked this too, its just really odd, as I can reprint the rest of the family but just cant do his.

I have even tried removing C&A number etc

Have checked this too, its just really odd, as I can reprint the rest of the family but just cant do his.

I have even tried removing C&A number etc

I tested that number I posted above before I submitted the post. It has an online check-in assistance option.

I tested that number I posted above before I submitted the post. It has an online check-in assistance option.

Thanks, just phoned them. It seems there is some maintenance being undertaken on the check in process and I should try printing again in a couple of hours. Although I can access and re-print the rest of the family!

so will wait and try again tomorrow, if no luck will try and call that number again - thanks for your advice

Edited by gillyd42

You don't need the setsail pass if you've completed the online check in process. I misplaced mine and they just had me sign a replacement.

If you son is on someone else's account (credit card, etc), then he does not need his own setsail pass. The setsail pass is basically the confirmation of the person who will be checking in on behalf of others and will be paying for on board expenses of others.

Steve

If you son is on someone else's account (credit card, etc), then he does not need his own setsail pass. The setsail pass is basically the confirmation of the person who will be checking in on behalf of others and will be paying for on board expenses of others.

Steve

Thanks for that -was stressing out about it as i am trying to get all my paperwork in order.

Gilly

I wasnt able to check in online so I called and was given the maintenance response as well. Finally after 2 weeks of same i called the online check in assistance number. The lady went through everything over the phone and then I was able to print the set sail passes. I only have 1 set for each of the two rooms we are in. There are 5 of us so the kids do not have a separate one they are on the one with the adult booked in the room.

Hope you have all straightened out. Don't wait for maintenance issue to resolve itself. If you have questions call!

Barb