To Celebrity Cruises.."official"

midwestchick

After months of getting the notice that our sail date of May 28, 2015 does not exist and that my reservation # was not recognized, I was finally able to register for our connections party about 10 minutes ago. Hope others will also enjoy success now.

Hi all,

I sadly need to report that today's migration was pushed to 12/17. If you are still having issues, they *should* be fixed by this time next week. Happy to see some people having success, but we won't be happy until this is resolved for all guests.

It is just the same old story!!!!! again and again and again!!!! :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I sadly need to report that today's migration was pushed to 12/17. If you are still having issues, they *should* be fixed by this time next week. Happy to see some people having success, but we won't be happy until this is resolved for all guests.

Didn't read through this whole thread so I might be off point but is celebrity aware that the contact me email page on the celebrity website is not working. The bad part is it allows you to full out entire page then when you hit submit it says this page no longer exists. Went through this twice on 2 different days.

I know I'm beating a dead horse but so many things either don't exist, like a land itinerary for your Alaska cruise tours, or don't work.

Very sad for such a large company. Really no excuse :(

Just a thought, but try a different browser. This problem has been ongoing for a few years; several pages long of complaints and comments/phone calls to X didn't help. IT had it's hands full with redesigning the website and this part of it fell through the cracks (we were told). Over a year ago when I tried many times over a few months to 'connect', I thought I'd try Internet Explorer as Firefox didn't seem to be compatible. Worked then but might not now.

Edited by oceangoer2

Just a thought, but try a different browser. This problem has been ongoing for a few years; several pages long of complaints and comments/phone calls to X didn't help. IT had it's hands full with redesigning the website and this part of it fell through the cracks (we were told). Over a year ago when I tried many times over a few months to 'connect', I thought I'd try Internet Explorer as Firefox didn't seem to be compatible. Worked then but might not now.

Nope.

Tried a couple different browsers - including IE, and still nothing.

Edited by DinaS

From my understanding this issue should be fixed by December 17. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're hoping that everything is working for everyone by this time.

4 other people on our sailing were able to register for the party today.

I will wait until the 17th, but it makes NO sense that some are able to register and some aren't.

Edited by DinaS

Celebrity Cruises. We now have 30 or so people registered for our February 8 2015 cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. We are happy with that but we have not received a confirmation from Celebrity. This has some people concerned that we are not registered. When should we expect our email confirmation from Celebrity? With thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just another thought (if it's worth the trouble).......clear your cookies and/or open your firewall?? If some get in and others don't it seems like a compatibility problem at X's end allowing all browsers, under every circumstance, to enter. For several weeks, off and on, I tried everything known to me and nothing worked. Just luck I guess changing my browser that one time.

Edited by oceangoer2

From my understanding this issue should be fixed by December 17. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're hoping that everything is working for everyone by this time.

Others have been able to register for the connections party for the Summit on May 17, 2015, but as of 2 minutes ago, I am still UNABLE to register.

I have tried different browsers (IE and Chrome) on TWO different computers, and I am still getting the message:

"The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries."

Our reservation number is correct, the date and ship is correct, and the names are correct. (I even called Celebrity a few days ago to confirm the reservation number, and assure there is nothing wrong with our reservation on Celebrity - and I was told it was fine.)

I have tried deleting history, clearing cookies, and everything else everyone has suggested. Nothing is working. Other people HAVE registered, and there are 6 people signed up already.

Why is MY registration still not working???

Hi there,

Last nights migration had to be cancelled, and we're anticipating it being fixed within the next 24-48 hours. Please don't shoot the messenger, as we're aware that you have been patiently waiting for this to be resolved.

We may have another update this afternoon, and will share it if so.

Hi there,

Last nights migration had to be cancelled, and we're anticipating it being fixed within the next 24-48 hours. Please don't shoot the messenger, as we're aware that you have been patiently waiting for this to be resolved.

Could you please answer my question re nit receiving conformation email for our meet and mingle. Some have received them some have not. February 8 2015 out of Fort Lauderdale. With thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there,

It is just the same old story!!!!! again and again and again!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Would you please answer some simple questions, would someone form the IT department

post on this board as to what the problems are and what is being done to fix them:confused::confused:

It is just the same old story!!!!! again and again and again!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Would you please answer some simple questions, would someone form the IT department

post on this board as to what the problems are and what is being done to fix them:confused::confused:

What questions are we not answering?

Hi all,

We're aware of this issue. We're currently looking to see when this might be fixed. Apologies that we don't have more information at this time.

post 15 on 11–17-2014

Hi all,

We're being told that this should be fixed by next week. We'll post again once the issue has been resolved.

post 22 on 12–2-2014

Hi there,

Our migration period has not finished. Please check again next week if you are still having issues.

post 41 on 12–5-2014

Hi all,

post 53 on 12-10-2014

post 58 on 12-13-2014

Hi there,

post 63 on 12-17-2014

What questions are we not answering?

post 66 on 12-17-2014

Where in this thread is the answer to these questions????

GIVE IT A BREAK PAL!!!!! Your life's not coming to an end!

GIVE IT A BREAK PAL!!!!! Your life's not coming to an end!

Agreed, Rich! I think we are very lucky to have CelebrityCruises working on this, for us. To attack someone who is trying their best to help is just plain rude, IMHO! :mad:

I can attest to the fact that the problem has at least been partially fixed, as our r/c members (Summit May 24th) are now able to register for the Connections Party -- and our r/c has picked up considerably since then! :cool:

That being said, I feel badly for DinaS, who has politely and persistently brought this issue to the attention of Celebrity. I can understand her frustration at finding the problem has apparently been fixed for everyone -- except her! Hope they get your sign-in working soon, Dina. :(

Agreed, Rich! I think we are very lucky to have CelebrityCruises working on this, for us. To attack someone who is trying their best to help is just plain rude, IMHO! :mad:

I can attest to the fact that the problem has at least been partially fixed, as our r/c members (Summit May 24th) are now able to register for the Connections Party -- and our r/c has picked up considerably since then! :cool:

That being said, I feel badly for DinaS, who has politely and persistently brought this issue to the attention of Celebrity. I can understand her frustration at finding the problem has apparently been fixed for everyone -- except her! Hope they get your sign-in working soon, Dina. :(

Thanks! I am trying to be patient, really I am!

I think that for my patience, I should be rewarded with a free cruise or something :rolleyes:

Actually, I would (happily) settle for lots of fun and lots of happy people on my upcoming cruise :D

I think that for my patience, I should be rewarded with a free cruise or something :rolleyes:

Actually, I would (happily) settle for lots of fun and lots of happy people on my upcoming cruise :D

LOL Dina -- would you settle for a keychain? ;)

I'm sure that all the folks on your r/c are grateful for all of your hard work on this -- and they will make sure that you get into the Party! :cool:

Edited by wwcruisers

Hello there,

Can you please check to see if the issue has been resolved for you?

Hello there,

Can you please check to see if the issue has been resolved for you?

I just checked.

No. It is not working

The message I am getting now doesn't even get me past the first screen.

I enter my reservation number (triple-checked for accuracy), and the Ship and Date, and it comes up with:

"No Cruise Critic Reservation Found."

Eight other people have been able to register.

What is going on?

Celebrity Cruises,

Did you see an answer to the questions posted above???

I didn’t see any. :confused: :confused:

Is it really necessary to continually post all of these comments - especially in RED? We ALL have to see them - not just Celebrity.

You appear to have just created your user name for complaints and criticisms to Celebrity. (Anyone can see that by just clicking on your user name, and then looking at your "threads started" or "all posts".)

Let me make it clear that I am not a "Celebrity Cheerleader". In fact, this will be my FIRST Celebrity cruise.

Sure - I have criticized Celebrity for a couple of things including the issue I am having (and I am clearly still seeking their assistance), but there is just NO reason to be outright RUDE to the person who is trying to help as the liaison between Cruise Critic and Celebrity.