wifi package-7 day magic

osucruise

Has anyone got just the basic wifi package on the Magic? I see different ones for different ships. I am needing to be on about 30 minutes a day and just wondering if basic is way to slow (we have a cove balcony). Also, If I buy package can I also use for more than 1 device?

Any feedback appreciated.

we did, had a cove balcony, too.

the internet is SLOW to say the least. We bought 120 min (think it was $60). Only got online once every other day and it would take 20 minutes to log on, get our e-mail, send an e-mail to our son at home, and then maybe check Facebook for msgs. Really... we had to do it, and would do it again, but no way we would try to do work from it. It took really long for every page to load!

Thanks for both of your replies. I will check to see what the ports offer. I just did not want to get on ship thinking I would be ok, then not, then just put me in a bad mood because I did not know what to expect and had the bar raised to high.

I really appreciate the heads up and expectations.

We got lucky then. When we did the Magic, we had a $100 all week unlimited package deal. I think they had just rolled out new options and were trying on price points.

The speed was not FIOS, but I wasn't back on my 56K dial up again like I was on the Fantasy.

I just need a couple of minutes a day, really, to synch my Jawbone UP. LOL

• 3 weeks later...