Royal upgrade to deluxe obstructed balcony E518

Jimmy deluxe

Ok I already had an obstructed balcony that I saw the view for. I could live with the obstruction. This is for a 5 day eastern Caribbean on the Royal Princess.

I just got an upgrade to a deluxe obstructed balcony E518 does anyone have any pictures of the view or opinions that have stayed in this cabin.

The email says I have 48 hours to make a decision.

Let's hear it and thanks in advance.

Jimmy

Sq ft for reg balcony 222 and for the deluxe 233 difference seems to be addition of a couch.

Really hoping someone might have pics with the view of the obstruction. The site that shows many of the cabins with obstructed views has not received that cabin yet.

on our regal cruise we were upgraded from E305 to E514. I don't think there's much different in the room. The only thing is you are closer to the center of the ship and there is no staircase in the middle. So even if you want to go down to the Promanade deck (level 7) you either take the elevator or walk the length of the ship and use the stairs. Just a small inconvienence.

We were just on the royal and were on the emerald deck room 402. We had a cabin with a bed and a couch. Our view was with a lifeboat. If we didnt have a couch we would have had a pullout on top of our bed, for us with my daughter that would not have worked. The balconys were so tiny we never even used it, well i did for maybe 15 minutes and we were on a ten day cruise. You will not believe how tiny these balconies are until you try and fit two people on them.

Also Jimmy, because of the location of the tenders most rooms can't look straight down anyway, so don't worry about the obstruction.

The one I had was this

Wasn't bad and most of the obstructions were ok just not being able to see that cabins view sketches me out a bit.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416276683.208916.jpg.c2ea3d0940bf5c23529b9c5844404362.jpg

Ok I already had an obstructed balcony that I saw the view for. I could live with the obstruction. This is for a 5 day eastern Caribbean on the Royal Princess.

I just got an upgrade to a deluxe obstructed balcony E518 does anyone have any pictures of the view or opinions that have stayed in this cabin.

The email says I have 48 hours to make a decision.

Let's hear it and thanks in advance.

Jimmy

Here is a photo showing E505. Just count aft (to the left) 6 cabins to see what the view is going to be like from E519, which is the mirror image of E518.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38428711&postcount=2532