The Fault in Our Stars

Nov 11th Tom Jones Live from Cardiff Castle

Edge of Tomorrow

Nov 12th Dirty Dancing

Back to the Future Bon Jovi Live in Chicago Guardians of the Galaxy

Nov 13th Scene It Tina Turner One Last Time In Concert NFL

Nov 14th Back To The Future Mrs Doubtfire Bon Jovi Live In Chicago

Maleficent

Thanks, guess I will be doing lots of reading, I was hoping for some good movies - haven't seen the fault in our stars and know my teen DS won't be watching that with me lol - hopefully it's warm out that night ;)

I'm cruising on Caribbean May 20th

Edge of Tomorrow: Starring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt. Directed by Doug Liman. PG-13, 113 min.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana. Directed by James Gunn. PG-13, 121 mins.

• Guest Entertainers

At Princess, we invite some of the world’s best entertainers – including comedians, magicians and guest singers – onboard to delight our guests. Here’s a few on your upcoming cruise:

Landon Swank (Illusionist): An Intimate Evening of Magic

Troy Thirdgill(Comedian): Comedian seen on Showtime, VH1, Martin & In Living Color. Has his own UPN show " Working Guy"

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

:)

Thanks, guess I will be doing lots of reading, I was hoping for some good movies - haven't seen the fault in our stars and know my teen DS won't be watching that with me lol - hopefully it's warm out that night ;)

Ugh - I was freeeeeeezing last night for the 10PM Maleficent. But it was fun. :)

<><

I'm cruising on Caribbean May 20th

Edge of Tomorrow: Starring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt. Directed by Doug Liman. PG-13, 113 min.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana. Directed by James Gunn. PG-13, 121 mins.

• Guest Entertainers

At Princess, we invite some of the world’s best entertainers – including comedians, magicians and guest singers – onboard to delight our guests. Here’s a few on your upcoming cruise:

Landon Swank (Illusionist): An Intimate Evening of Magic

Troy Thirdgill(Comedian): Comedian seen on Showtime, VH1, Martin & In Living Color. Has his own UPN show " Working Guy"

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

:)

May??

Hey Julia, we are on the same cruise. The email I got from Princess states the following:

• Movies Under the Stars

Cozy-up on a lounge chair with complimentary popcorn as you take in a movie, sporting event or concert like you’ve never experienced before. Shows being featured during your sailing on our 300 square foot outdoor screen include:

Edge of Tomorrow: Starring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt. Directed by Doug Liman. PG-13, 113 min. Guardians of the Galaxy: Starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana. Directed by James Gunn. PG-13, 121 mins.

• Guest Entertainers

Landon Swank (Illusionist): An Intimate Evening of Magic Steven Scott: The Hilarious Comedy Talents of Steven Scott.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Hey Julia - these were the movies playing on our Regal 3 day just a couple weeks ago...I believe they try to stay with the same fleet wide...at least when able...:rolleyes:

Bon Voyage & enjoy your cruise :D