Serenade Junior Suite and In-Room Curtain

Niwel

We were spoiled on Disney with an in-room curtain that separated the bed from the sitting area (we had our daughter in a pack n play).

We're sailing next year on the Serenade. I was looking at pictures and there seemed to be a curtain - is it decorative or does it open? If it does open - how much of the room does it cover.

Thanks!

We were spoiled on Disney with an in-room curtain that separated the bed from the sitting area (we had our daughter in a pack n play).

We're sailing next year on the Serenade. I was looking at pictures and there seemed to be a curtain - is it decorative or does it open? If it does open - how much of the room does it cover.

Thanks!

I'm probably of no help, but I just got off the Allure (in JS), and the curtain went all the way across. I actually used it because I got up before my husband. I would think the Serenade would be the same in a JS.

Hopefully someone who has been on the Serenade will chime in for you.

Thanks!

Here is something that I found on that might help you see how a JS on Radiance class is laid ou

The curtain only extends out about 36 inches out from the wall. It does not extend from one side to the other.

I'm probably of no help, but I just got off the Allure (in JS), and the curtain went all the way across. I actually used it because I got up before my husband. I would think the Serenade would be the same in a JS.

JS cabin layout will vary depending on the class of ship.

Edited by cruisenfever

I am not certain, but I think that the curtain extends from wall to just past the foot of the bed - that far, but not all the way across cabin. I am pretty sure that is how that curtain is in most balcony (non-GS and above) cabins on Serenade.

Edited by SnorkelAway