Miami on turn-around day

smurf1635

We are booked on the Breeze of Jan 11, and we are seriously considering booking either the cruise before or the Conquest Jan 4-11. My questions are, if we book two different ships, how difficult is it to get to the next ship? And no matter which cruise we choose, how easy is it to run to the store for a few items, like wine?

Thanks much :}

The answer is that it is very easy.

I would be one of the last off the first ship. I say this so you can then take your luggage from the first ship over to the next ship and drop it off. You can easily do this around 9:30 AM and sometimes sooner.

Then you have a few choices. You can take a taxi across the bridge over to the CVS which is located a few doors down from the Holiday Inn Bayside hotel. They have wine there and other related items. You can then get a taxi back from the Holiday Inn over to the port. Each drive 10 minutes or less.

Or if you want you can walk one or both ways if you are not picking up a lot of items. You can use a back pack etc. or you could do this one way and a taxi the other way.

The walk is just about a mile or a mile and a quarter. But the taxi is very easy and would be about $10.00 each way before tip.

You'll have plenty of time to do this and be back on the other ship in term for the start of embarkation.

Keith

Edited by Keith1010

I would be one of the last off the first ship. I say this so you can then take your luggage from the first ship over to the next ship and drop it off. You can easily do this around 9:30 AM and sometimes sooner.

Then you have a few choices. You can take a taxi across the bridge over to the CVS which is located a few doors down from the Holiday Inn Bayside hotel. They have wine there and other related items. You can then get a taxi back from the Holiday Inn over to the port. Each drive 10 minutes or less.

Or if you want you can walk one or both ways if you are not picking up a lot of items. You can use a back pack etc. or you could do this one way and a taxi the other way.

The walk is just about a mile or a mile and a quarter. But the taxi is very easy and would be about $10.00 each way before tip.

You'll have plenty of time to do this and be back on the other ship in term for the start of embarkation.

Keith

:)

Thank you! Very encouraging info

• 3 weeks later...

Keith

Well we did decide on the Jan 4 Conquest, followed by the Jan 11 Breeze. It's not a problem to walk from one ship to the next?

Thanks much, again!

Well we did decide on the Jan 4 Conquest, followed by the Jan 11 Breeze. It's not a problem to walk from one ship to the next?

Thanks much, again!

Very easy. One will likely be docked in front of the other and if not just a couple of ships in front of the other one so very easy to walk on the sidewalk/walkway

Keith

Edited by Keith1010