RCCL Website

I'm booked for my third royal caribbean cruise in 12 days. We absolutely love the royal caribbean ships, but I'm not sure I can do it again after this. Their website is by far the worst site for a large company I've ever seen. It rarely does what it's supposed to (trying to price another cruise and of course its not), can't access my current cruise (want to add an excursion and drink package), and other times it's just completely down. This is just too frustrating. How can such a large company have such an inadequate website???

I also want to bring out my cruise docs, but of course, can't do that either.

Edited by msuspartanbigten

I'm booked for my third royal caribbean cruise in 12 days. We absolutely love the royal caribbean ships, but I'm not sure I can do it again after this. Their website is by far the worst site for a large company I've ever seen. It rarely does what it's supposed to (trying to price another cruise and of course its not), can't access my current cruise (want to add an excursion and drink package), and other times it's just completely down. This is just too frustrating. How can such a large company have such an inadequate website???

That's the $64,000 question. :rolleyes:

But you can diminish your frustration by just calling C&A to do stuff for you. 800-526-9723.

That's the $64,000 question. :rolleyes:

But you can diminish your frustration by just calling C&A to do stuff for you. 800-526-9723.

Maybe I should have done that. I called customer service yesterday and sat on hold for 30 minutes to be told that my account was unlocked and it would work now.

What happens when I get back to my computer, of course it still didn't work!

I never use their site to book but check prices etc. :D Don't trust it!:rolleyes:

If you are not into your account so it is open for them, you should be able to get service quite quickly and have it all done. I call many times and seldom on hold for a long period. Have always been lucky and had very efficient friendly agents as well.

Good Luck!!!

I also want to bring out my cruise docs, but of course, can't do that either.

Not knowing the departure dates of your cruises, Cruise docs are usually available on the 49th day prior to departure.

If they have been issued, you must click on "Printable Version" in order to see them.

Edited by cruisenfever

Hey, sounds like you are a fellow Michigan State Spartan!!! We are cruising in January on the Oasis and in March on the Legend. Winter has hit us here in Michigan already, so we are more than ready to cruise. These will be #11 & 12.

GO GREEN!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey, sounds like you are a fellow Michigan State Spartan!!! We are cruising in January on the Oasis and in March on the Legend. Winter has hit us here in Michigan already, so we are more than ready to cruise. These will be #11 & 12.

GO GREEN!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go White!

Yes, this snow and cold today is killing me. I can't wait to get out of here in 10 days!!!!!!!!!