Drink packages ?

LadyBerard

I just want to confirm what I read in another post. Does everyone in the stateroom over 18 have to purchase a package or can just one person purchase it?

There is no longer any requirement for all guests in a stateroom to buy a drink package.

So If my wife and I both have the drinks package, am I able to pick up 2 drinks and bring one to her? Will I need her card with me or are both packages linked on both our cards. Or will she physically have to come to the bar with me?

Also, will I be able to go to the bar to get a Beer or Glass of wine and then bring it to our room or will I have to finish it there?

This will only be our 2nd cruise. Our first one was a Disney cruise (Dream) and we were able to bring our own booze and make drinks in the room.

EDIT: We opted for the Ultimate Beverage package since it is only a 4 day cruise with only one stop.

Thanks

dp

Edited by dpostman

So If my wife and I both have the drinks package, am I able to pick up 2 drinks and bring one to her? Will I need her card with me or are both packages linked on both our cards. Or will she physically have to come to the bar with me?

Also, will I be able to go to the bar to get a Beer or Glass of wine and then bring it to our room or will I have to finish it there?

This will only be our 2nd cruise. Our first one was a Disney cruise (Dream) and we were able to bring our own booze and make drinks in the room.

EDIT: We opted for the Ultimate Beverage package since it is only a 4 day cruise with only one stop.

Thanks

dp

You can get a drink for your wife if you have her SeaPass card. You can take your drinks anywhere on the ship.

Thanks Clarea for the super quick reply. I guess I will be carrying both our cards most of the time then ;-)

I'm glad to confirm that I get to roam about freely with our drinks. I sort of thought so but just wanted to confirm.

I've only been on this forum about a week now but I've already seen your name and replies everywhere ;-)

Thanks

Thanks Clarea for the super quick reply. I guess I will be carrying both our cards most of the time then ;-)

I'm glad to confirm that I get to roam about freely with our drinks. I sort of thought so but just wanted to confirm.

I've only been on this forum about a week now but I've already seen your name and replies everywhere ;-)

Thanks

Welcome to Cruise Critic! You will find many helpful people here.:)