Ft. Lauderdale Hotel ? Again!!

bling19572010

I already have reservations made for a regular room for my sister and I and an accessible room for my mother and dad at the Sonesta in February 2015. I originally wanted to stay at the Gallery One for 1 night pre-cruise but it wasn't available at the time for booking. Now the Gallery One is available. Which hotel would you choose....the Sonesta or the Gallery One and why? Thank you!:)

I already have reservations made for a regular room for my sister and I and an accessible room for my mother and dad at the Sonesta in February 2015. I originally wanted to stay at the Gallery One for 1 night pre-cruise but it wasn't available at the time for booking. Now the Gallery One is available. Which hotel would you choose....the Sonesta or the Gallery One and why? Thank you!:)

You are way overthinking this.

If you want to spend your time on the beach, the Sonesta.

If you just want to water taxi and dine, the Gallery One.

You are way overthinking this.

If you want to spend your time on the beach, the Sonesta.

If you just want to water taxi and dine, the Gallery One.

BlueHerons....I know I'm way overthinking it. I just want to make sure everyone is comfortable. Is the water taxi wheelchair accessible and which of the two hotels do you think would have plenty of room for the wheelchair? Thanks so much!

BlueHerons....I know I'm way overthinking it. I just want to make sure everyone is comfortable. Is the water taxi wheelchair accessible and which of the two hotels do you think would have plenty of room for the wheelchair? Thanks so much!

Are wheelchair accessible rooms available at both? Isn't availability tight at both?

Are wheelchair accessible rooms available at both? Isn't availability tight at both?

I was told by Sonesta that I had reservations for an accessible room but I haven't checked with Gallery One. I made my Sonesta reservations thru lmt and was planning to do the same at Gallery One if I decided to change hotels.