Is Paradise Island crowded???

Tazstravelgirl

We've been to Nachi Cocum twice and have enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. This cruise we are taking our 19 and 17 year old teens and I'm thinking they'd probably like something a little more lively with more activities. My question though, is it really crowded or can my husband and I still sit on the beach under an umbrella and enjoy a relaxing day?

Thanks for your input :)

Do you mean Paradise Beach? Yes it'll be crowded if there are lots of ships in port. But for teens looking for activities, Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos are good choices, similar amenities. Mr Sanchos does have an AI package that'll help avoid crowds.

If you mean Passion Island, that's typically an excursion booked via your cruise ship and reports of late say there's been disputes between vendors and many excursions to there have been cancelled. Not sure if that's settled yet.

Do you mean Paradise Beach? Yes it'll be crowded if there are lots of ships in port. But for teens looking for activities, Paradise Beach or Mr Sanchos are good choices, similar amenities. Mr Sanchos does have an AI package that'll help avoid crowds.

I did mean Paradise Beach. Thanks!

We went to Paradise Beach once... never again. It's just not paradise for us at all as it's extremely crowded and really no space at all between the lounge chairs. But then we are in our 50s (well DH is in his 60s now) and it just didn't appeal to us but could see where kids would have fun. There seemed to be a lot of water toys and kids having fun.

We are going to Nachi-Cocum this time and really looking forward to it being a relaxing day at the beach.