Been gone waaayyyyyy tooooo long!!!!

jdlowndes

I have been gone for WAYYYYY tooooo long!!! I miss this board, heck, i don't even remember my last post from years ago. I feel so out of date on my cruise knowledge! Two kids later and this guy is back.... Anyways, I hope some of my old friends are still around and I look forward to meeting some new ones.

Hope everyone is doing well, as i have missed some of you! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday night!

About the only thing you missed is CC has turned into the Walmart of message boards! :D

Oh dear!!! Are you serious just4steven.... They want to cover it all, while making a killing on the customers, Huh...??? Sad...

You haven't the slightest.

I have been gone for WAYYYYY tooooo long!!! I miss this board, heck, i don't even remember my last post from years ago. I feel so out of date on my cruise knowledge! Two kids later and this guy is back.... Anyways, I hope some of my old friends are still around and I look forward to meeting some new ones.

Hope everyone is doing well, as i have missed some of you! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday night!

Welcome back. I joined in 2012 so I do not know you, but the boards have been very helpful to me. I love coming on here to get answers to my questions and the roll calls are nice.

Welcome back jdlowndes.

Whatever you think of Carnival , the Carnival forum is still the most entertaining part of C C .:)

It's a joke, Carnival people will get it, I myself LOVE Cruise Critic! :D
I for 1 thought it was funny. (You'd be amazed by what people don't get.)