Explorations Cafe on the Westerdam

Mister White

Where is the Explorations Cafe on the Westerdam? I can not locate it on the deck plans on the HAL website. It would be a favorite of mine. Coffee and a newspaper? Yea, I'm there. If anyone has any information on where it is on the ship and what the Explorations Cafe offers I would appreciate the information. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Mister White

Deck 10 forward at the Crow's Nest. They offer regular and specialty coffees, pastry's and other goodies along with being next to the Library/internet stations.

Explorations.png

Thanks, I did find that out after I posted my thread. And, I tried like heck to delete my thread before someone pointed out the obvious. I was looking all over decks 2 and 3 for Explorations Cafe.Thank you so much for responding to my thread in an efficient way and for not calling me a bone head. I do appreciate that.

Thanks, I did find that out after I posted my thread. And, I tried like heck to delete my thread before someone pointed out the obvious. I was looking all over decks 2 and 3 for Explorations Cafe.Thank you so much for responding to my thread in an efficient way and for not calling me a bone head. I do appreciate that.

NP, one of my favorite spots as well :D. Enjoy your cruise!

The Explorations cafe sells coffee, hot chocolate, and tea beverages. I think the prices are a bit lower for many of the than at Starbucks type places. The pastries are free, whether or not you buy a beverage. I am quite fond of the oatmeal bars and almond bars, and never saw them anywhere else on the ship.

....what the Explorations Cafe offers I would appreciate the information. Thanks in advance.

Located to the right and behind the Crow's Nest.

Explorations Cafe Signature Coffees Menu from Westerdam July 2014:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Explorations-Cafe-Menu.pdf

Edited by Crew News