Fitness Classes

Jessica5355

I was wondering how much the fitness classes were on board the Magic or any of the other ships. I am wanting to take 1 or 2 classes but not if its outrageous. I read they offer Yoga, Pilates and Boot camp are there any others Like Zumba? THANKS!!

I found some Magic Fun Times from May of this year on another site, and there didn't seem to be many actual fitness classes offered...lots of "how to get rid of your puffy eyes" and "look 10 years younger" stuff, but not many classes. I'll be curious to see how the Boot Camp works, because it was only shown once on the schedule on the Fun Times set I looked at. I also wonder when they schedule it on port days. All things I will be finding out in four short weeks when we board the Magic!

Thank you for the information, 2 cruzen!

Lisa

The morning stretch and the abs class are really good. I try to get there every morning. They have sign up sheets in the gym for the spin, yoga, Pilates, etc classes. I have never attended any of them so I cannot speak about price or quality. I tend to use the running track, treadmill, or elliptical.

I am wanting to take 1 or 2 classes but not if its outrageous.

If the price is not to your liking, simply state it to them and request a price you are comfortable with. They might offer you a discount. Speak with a supervisor or manager if the instructor doesn't not have the authority.

Edited by hirent

Really? Ask for a discount on the fitness classes?

I thought the price was set by the cruise line at $10 or $12??

I didn't think much of the yoga class because I use a yoga studio at home but the stretch or abs classes might be OK. I'd probably just stick to using the machines and walking while on the cruise. If you go up and down the steps instead of using the elevators you can really add to your exercise quotient!

Really? Ask for a discount on the fitness classes?

I thought the price was set by the cruise line at $10 or $12??

Yeah, why not? Why should you be embarrassed about asking for a discount? Doesn't matter what the price is, if you feel the price is more than you are willing to pay, what's wrong with asking for a better price?

Just to be clear, I was responding in general to the OP, not specifically to a $10 or $12 class.

They offer discounts and free stuff all the time; spa discounts if you sign up on the first day, free wine with steakhouse dinner on the first day, on-board shops have a sale on the last day and it goes on and on.

Edited by hirent