Referrals for Cruise Lines other than Viking

Host Jazzbeau

Hey Folks -- please help me out. I have just made a Sticky for Viking Referrals, to try to avoid CC rules violations from Unsolicited referral offers. Do any other cruise lines have similar policies (i.e. both the existing customer and the new customer get a credit from the referral)?

Thanks CPT. I made a sticky for ALL OTHER cruise line referrals. I tried to move your post there, but that isn't one of the tools in my toolbox. Please feel free to repost it in that thread!

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

Grand Circle does have a good referral program. At different times of the year they up the amount of referral fees from $100 to $150, etc.

Vantage also has a referral program, but the referring party must complete information on a form, providing the recipient's name, address, etc. for the referral to be supplied. More involved than just providing a name and referral account number.

Avalon has a discount program for anyone who is a member of their Journey's club - this includes anyone who has previously traveled with any of their companies (Avalon, Globus, Cosmos, Monograms). I think it is 5% off the next trip but sometimes they run specials as well.