Distance from the Hilton beach to the Boatyard

penguinchick24

You are correct about basically opposite ends of Carlisle Bay but it is certainly walkable between the two. We have done it a couple of times. You can see both locations from each other. I am not good with distance but I would say anywhere from 20-30 minute stroll. I will also mention you cannot go completely to the Hilton on the beach - although you can see it you have to exit the beach and walk down the entrance drive to the Hilton.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for the reply. I actually was planning on going to the boatyard for the day and was hoping to hop over to Cuz's fish shack for lunch, which I am told is right outside the Hilton. So I was trying to figure out the easiest way to do so.

Cuz's is right next to Radisson. It is walkable but you do have to at one point exit to main road then cut over to Cuz. We cut through at a country club (cannot remember what it was called.) You can't get to it from beach from boatyard unless you walk under the pier in the water which is pretty deep. Just cut through to the road the closer you get to the Radisson. If you are facing the beach, Cuz is to the left of the Radisson in a parking lot. Make sure you have address if you are unsure but it is pretty easy to find and also, any of the locals know right where it is. They were surprised we knew about it. From the boatyard it is about a 15 to 20minute walk and worth it. Much cheaper and better than the boatyard food.