Any enchantment questions?

Tif1171

I spend a lot of time on my balcony. I noticed some soot stains on the balcony floor but didn't encounter any soot coming down. The balcony furniture was upgraded since may (had the same room). However there is no longer an end table for the loungers :(

morninsun86: the cornhole game is located on the pool deck near the windjammer door, I believe and it was first come first serve but didn't look like it was very busy at all.

Yogimax: I'm not sure who the holtel director is sorry

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to decide whether I should book GS or JS on Enchantment....Its a 3 night cruise (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) to Coco Cay & Nassau.

Price difference is only $300 extra for GS, if it were 5+ nights I would jump on it immediately. But with such a short cruise I am just not sure.

What do you guys think? Worth it?

Is the breakfast better than Windjammer blandness on Enchantment? Does the CL have anything else to offer aside from breakfast and 5-8 pm cocktail hour? Drink tickets? Do we get anything special in Coco Cay? (seating, food etc.)

Any insight to help this "tough" decision would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Trying to decide whether I should book GS or JS on Enchantment....Its a 3 night cruise (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) to Coco Cay & Nassau.

Price difference is only $300 extra for GS, if it were 5+ nights I would jump on it immediately. But with such a short cruise I am just not sure.

What do you guys think? Worth it?

Is the breakfast better than Windjammer blandness on Enchantment? Does the CL have anything else to offer aside from breakfast and 5-8 pm cocktail hour? Drink tickets? Do we get anything special in Coco Cay? (seating, food etc.)

Any insight to help this "tough" decision would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Answered in your other thread.

Did you do the drink package? If so, how was the bar staff around the pool?

We did not get the drink package. We love the pool bar facing the ocean. That's the first place we visit after lunch ! The bar staff are always so much fun. We like to get to know them right away, give an additional tip to set the tone :)

When can you make resies for the steak house? And which night would be best to book...which MDR night is the menu is less appealing do you think?

Is there a bar with TVs for football watching?

Thanks!

If you book for the first night at Chops they offer 20% off for that night. We have never went to the MDR during the 3 nite. Twice to chops (first and last nite) and the other have dinner at windjammer.

Did you do the drink package? If so, how was the bar staff around the pool?

I just came off her a few weeks again - I am starting to know some of the bartenders on that ship, so my service was outstanding.

But even if I didn't - First drink tip them $5 cash, they will remember you whole cruise I promise.

• 4 weeks later...
I just came off her a few weeks again - I am starting to know some of the bartenders on that ship, so my service was outstanding.

But even if I didn't - First drink tip them $5 cash, they will remember you whole cruise I promise.

Hey Michael!! Jason said you cruise on the Enchantment on a semi regular basis. We are going to be on the Feb. 20th sailing. Any chance you will be on there also?

We're going with some friends who have never cruised. We could only talk them into a 3 day. I know this will only be a tease. We will not be ready to get off.

Hey Michael!! Jason said you cruise on the Enchantment on a semi regular basis. We are going to be on the Feb. 20th sailing. Any chance you will be on there also?

We're going with some friends who have never cruised. We could only talk them into a 3 day. I know this will only be a tease. We will not be ready to get off.

Hey!!!!

Nice to hear from you, Jason told me he still talks you to pretty often.

I have not booked the Enchantment for that weekend (yet) I've been going on her once a month these days. She is such great fun, and most of the time the prices are a steal.

Here are some of my reviews from her from last year. I just got off her Monday, but have not had time to put everything together for a review yet.

Also start with bottom up, they seem to get better each time.

Jan: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980397

June: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2059380

Oct: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2112626

Dec: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2140183