Summit - Daily Newsletters - St. Croix Week - Nov 8, 2014

AlbertaCruisers

Hi,

Like the other thread I just posted for the other week, I know people are looking for these so I thought I would try to help. They are just pictures, so they aren't great, but hopefully they help. I didn't bring them home with me, just took pictures each day and let them.

Day 1 - San Juan - Embarkation

SAM_0213.jpg.9bce3bc32f41664056cc2c46b4153181.jpg

SAM_0214.jpg.6cda1f9477b2cf593f8f0ae26c70a7bf.jpg

SAM_0215.jpg.503ace8c410435209f95dcc9aea78769.jpg

SAM_0216.jpg.1e6cbd1ac481b51fe93fa8c7fa30ba5b.jpg

SAM_0217.jpg.606bb5fd0a1062a44956e8a334d79dfa.jpg

I am about to board for this cruise, maybe you can tell us what you did in St Croix and what snorkel beaches were popular? Thank you.

We didn't do anything this year. We did a tour over to cane bay with Cane Bay Dive Shop. It was really rough the day we were there, but I think the snorkeling there could be really good.

So, I don't know how else to do this, here is a link to the pictures in full format. It works for me, so hopefully it is better. If you download to your computer you can zoom, etc. Still not great pictures. Sorry.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110159638672802058365/StCroixWeekFull?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7xzPTfg-edXA&feat=directlink

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

So, I don't know how else to do this, here is a link to the pictures in full format. It works for me, so hopefully it is better. If you download to your computer you can zoom, etc. Still not great pictures. Sorry.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110159638672802058365/StCroixWeekFull?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7xzPTfg-edXA&feat=directlink

Thank you AlbertaCruisers for taking the time to post and for the link!

thank you!!! have been eagerly waiting:D

can't make out the time of the pool sail away party from SJ, do you recall when it was?

sooo, how did you enjoy the cruise?

Edited by keishashadow

thank you!!! have been eagerly waiting:D

sooo, how did you enjoy the cruise?

Loved it. We did the B2B and the same cruise last year as well. We have the same cruise booked next Nov. We love sailing out of San Juan, and I actually love all the port days. We used to prefer sea days, but now that we have been to all the ports, we pick and choose which ports where we actually leave the ship and when we stay on the ship we have a nice quiet ship all to ourselves until the afternoon! (much better than the crazy sea days!) We love the Summit as well, the size, the service, the crew, the food.

Thanks for posting. We'll be on this cruise at the end of February. I was thrilled to see that Nestor Santurio was an entertainer on your cruise. He was on our Millenium cruise a few years ago and we really enjoyed his music. I can only hope that he's on for our trip (though I bet it's highly unlikely).

Thanks again.

Thanks that is better!