New shore excursion books!

Coral

I am used to the small narrow shore excursion books that Princess usually sends in the pre-cruise docs.

I just got my pre-cruise docs for my Canada/New England cruise in October and this book is huge - it is the same size/shape (and probably a little thicker) as the Caribbean brochure that people look at with all the sailing dates, ship diagrams and prices. This is not a tiny book that used to be sent out.

I am not sure when they started doing this but I am very impressed with the new books. The text is larger then the other shore excursion books, there are about 3 pictures per shore excursion for many shore excursions and the text looks good (can't compare the text to a previous trip, sorry).

First cruise in 2003 we had the skinny excursion booklet but last cruise (end of 04) we got the bigger book... much better than the old style for sure!:)

Kim

That is interesting - I took two Princess cruises in May 2005 (Alaska) and they also used the skinny shore excursion book. Maybe it is the destination that determines the book but I would have thought Alaska would have had a larger book.

Archived