Perry Grant on Eclipse TA

FortyNinerLiz

Have not seen Perry Grant in person yet... But after all the many topics here on CC over the years one day I spent quite some time (hours) checking him out on YouTube... Most videos posted by his Celebrity Fans. He indeed appears to be a very gifted entertainer as his shtick has several layers to it (music, song, comedian, self depreciating, and ya some ribbing of others). I certainly would not call it mean from what I saw.

I hope to some day see him on a Cruise I am on, especially o as I like it when there is a wider variety of types of Performers / performances

Oh gosh...

Mrs Brown's Boys (aka Brendan O'Carroll and his clan)... This is one talented funny guy. We watch him here in Canada on the BBC... HYSTERICAL stuff

Note tho.. He is from Ireland not Scotland

Cheers!

I know he is Irish (duh lol) - just saying I AM Scots and WE DO have a great sense of humour (contrary to the person who claimed I dont seeing as I am not a Perry fan)

I wouldnt post Scots' clips you would struggle to follow programmes such as "Still Game". (My favourite!)

Glad you get to enjoy Mrs. Brown in Canada!

I so want to see a live show but they sell out so quickly!

My son in law is Canadian and he loves it too!

Edited by Blondie008

Perry Grant makes me feel good inside when he sings, I Love his music. I LOVE to laugh as most people that know me say they can hear me a mile away. A good cruise for me is measured by laughter, I have only sailed 2 times with this fantastic performer. By the way if you ever get the chance to meet his followers you will find they are the nicest people you will ever meet on the high seas, and tones of fun. This is just my opinion, I travel with the best of the crazies.

Yes, we found "P-G" fans to be a lively group.