Fort Lauderdale - New Year's Day suggestions

AlibearNS

We’re arriving in Fort Lauderdale late on the 31st December, staying on 17th Street, and will have one full day to explore before getting on our cruise on the 2nd January. We’ve never been to Fort Lauderdale before, but after a full day’s travelling on the 31st, looking forward to a relaxing, stress free day.

Originally we planned a lazy day exploring all the eateries and bars, using the Water Taxi – was really looking forward to it – only to find it doesn’t run New Year’s Day :eek: I’ve found one tour, Fort Lauderdale Everglades Tour with Airboat Ride and Alligator Show (4hrs) on DestinationLauderdale.com which picks up at the hotel at 1pm and runs for 4 hours but I can’t find any reviews or info on this company. Has anyone used these people before? Any alternate suggestions for New Year’s Day in Fort Lauderdale?

We’re arriving in Fort Lauderdale late on the 31st December, staying on 17th Street, and will have one full day to explore before getting on our cruise on the 2nd January. We’ve never been to Fort Lauderdale before, but after a full day’s travelling on the 31st, looking forward to a relaxing, stress free day.

Originally we planned a lazy day exploring all the eateries and bars, using the Water Taxi – was really looking forward to it – only to find it doesn’t run New Year’s Day :eek: I’ve found one tour, Fort Lauderdale Everglades Tour with Airboat Ride and Alligator Show (4hrs) on DestinationLauderdale.com which picks up at the hotel at 1pm and runs for 4 hours but I can’t find any reviews or info on this company. Has anyone used these people before? Any alternate suggestions for New Year’s Day in Fort Lauderdale?

I would hop a cab to Las Olas and spend the day shopping and dining there. You can always walk down Las Olas to the beach.