Corfu 2012..three ships together

Throast

I 'm looking to settle a discussion!!!! With the wife...we were aboard the Spirit in Sept 2012, we docked at Corfu with two other Silversea ships, I say it was the whisper and the cloud, the Mrs disagrees... Can anyone confirm the three ships involved?

Please let it be the Cloud..Mrs Throast recons we have never seen her in person, I disagree...this could be costly if I'm wrong...we sale on the Cloud 5th Jan, please let it be a "hello again " and not a "nice to meet you"

I 'm looking to settle a discussion!!!! With the wife...we were aboard the Spirit in Sept 2012, we docked at Corfu with two other Silversea ships, I say it was the whisper and the cloud, the Mrs disagrees... Can anyone confirm the three ships involved?

Please let it be the Cloud..Mrs Throast recons we have never seen her in person, I disagree...this could be costly if I'm wrong...we sale on the Cloud 5th Jan, please let it be a "hello again " and not a "nice to meet you"

Throast - I'll say "nice to meet you" if they ever post the meet & mingle register for the January 5 sailing. Can't confirm the trio at Corfu however.

I think you are right.

Was so honed in on whether it was the Cloud or not, that I didn't notice you had mentioned the Whisper. You were right about the Cloud, but it was the Wind, not the Whisper. Oops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Many thanks everyone, we called it a draw (well Mrs Throast did anyway she's not a good loser so if I want dinner tonight I have to agree lol):

Dusababy, look forward to meeting you, (Meet and Mingle date still not up):thanks again peoples.

Throast