Wine Tasting

applehazar

not at all funny - I am serious -= biker19 i guess you only want to be obnoxious - there is a paid entertainment on royal carribean- called wine tasting - please only serious replies - biker19 - your comment needs to be blocked! stupid reply- but i guess i should of expected this from cruise critic members

The Lafite Wine Tasting Experience is offered on most RCI ships. The link for ships offering this is down right now.

As Quantum has a Vintages, they will most certainly offer this experience when fully operational.

They did not have a wine tasting event marketed for pre-cruise activities on Quantum as they have sometimes done in the past on other ships.

I think the minimum number of guests is 4 and that is usually what causes this event to be cancelled.

:p not funny dude !!!! serious questions require only serious responses - oh well - really - ??????

If you were on the maiden TA you would have needed some levity to get over all the issues. Bumping your own thread to elicit a better reply (or any reply) is against CC rules.:cool:

sorry - i tried to delete my post as i see it was not as i intended - but it will not let me - my only question still stands - will quantum offer a paid wine tasting event? i have done these in the past on rccl - and they are great - i am on quantum in march 2015 and look forward to the wine tasting event - a great learning experience - hope to see all cc members

not at all funny - I am serious -= biker19 i guess you only want to be obnoxious - there is a paid entertainment on royal carribean- called wine tasting - please only serious replies - biker19 - your comment needs to be blocked! stupid reply- but i guess i should of expected this from cruise critic members

Jeez guy chill out. That post is not even close to being block- worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app