Link to a great review (balanced/insightful)

I am loving this guy's review... very balanced and insightful...
Certainly a LOT more balanced and insightful than the fluff piece written by the Cruise Critic editors: http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=705 It would surprise me if that one was not written (poorly) by the RCI PR fluff guys. I'd be ashamed to have put my name in the byline on that excuse for a review.

Certainly a LOT more balanced and insightful than the fluff piece written by the Cruise Critic editors: http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=705 It would surprise me if that one was not written (poorly) by the RCI PR fluff guys. I'd be ashamed to have put my name in the byline on that excuse for a review.

I have to agree with you on that one. It amazes me how badly written and mediocre the cruise critic reviews are. These people are paid to do this for a living! What is even more frustrating is that they post only one or two photos of the ship. You have people on these boards taking hundreds of pictures of every room on the ship to give a virtual tour and they are not paid or asked to do so. If I were the editors of cruise critic I would be slightly embarrassed by seeing some of these other reviews.

I agree this is the best review of the Quantum of the Seas. I am going on this ship in Feb. 2015, He really gave a great review of the ship. Thank you so much.

sailnjmom49

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, thanks for your comments regarding my blog posts! Always great to see people enjoy them from a slightly different perspective.

Scott, thanks so much for the great blog and for taking the time as you traveled to post and also to put up so many photos. Much appreciated!

My spouse and I just booked the Anthem TA for this fall (our first trip on RCCL, in fact), in a balcony cabin as you were, so I was particularly interested to see your photos. The cabin seems very reminiscent of the balcony cabins on Celebrity's S-class ships...

Quick question -- you mentioned that the back of the closets are angled, so that one side is deeper than the other. Will hanging clothes still fit on the narrow end? (Okay, one more question --- do the closets have two bars across them, an upper and lower, or just one?)

Thanks for summarizing tips at the end (e.g, not too much storage in the bathroom).

Glad you had fun on the ship, thanks again for the blog.