Breakaway Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy

RedRoadKing02

What's for Dinner.

Is there a special menu or is the $39 just to pay for the show.

I'll be on ship tomorrow and I can't wait.

Bob

It is a set menu. Steak and shrimp plus veggies. There is also an appetizer and dessert. Supposedly you can order a vegetarian option.

Surf & Turf (beef and shrimp). Tomato and mozzarella with a small salad was the appetizer. The desert was some totally forgettable sampler. The food was fine, but the show was great -- we really enjoyed it! ...especially after a few drinks before showing up :p

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

My wife and I are doing both our first night on the ship. We did the UDP and then signed up for the cirque. My questions are.....

A- Because we got ours included with our UDP, are our seats farther away than most , the same or random selection?

and

B- Do they serve Drinks at the dinner show?

T- 12 days and 15 hours and 26 mins till we leave NYC on the BA (Is that called Embarkation?):o

My wife and I are doing both our first night on the ship. We did the UDP and then signed up for the cirque. My questions are.....

A- Because we got ours included with our UDP, are our seats farther away than most , the same or random selection?

and

B- Do they serve Drinks at the dinner show?

T- 12 days and 15 hours and 26 mins till we leave NYC on the BA (Is that called Embarkation?):o

It's random seating, but it's a small theater. You can see everywhere. My girlfriend and I had the UDP and got in as a standby on the first night. They gave us one of those circular booths to ourselves.

They serve drinks, but be patient. The waiters basically have to get the three courses out to everyone at the same time, and they are also part of the show.

We also had the UDP and went the first night, second show. We were seated right up in front of the stage. This picture shows just how close we were. So having the package does not give you less preferred seating. We found the waiter service exceptional. My husband and I each ordered the champagne cocktail and a Pepsi, and a Pepsi for our daughter. The drinks arrived right away, well before the show began.

The theatre was completely full before the show began.

20141005_200114_zpsb0e4b64a.jpg