Muster station for staterooms 8706-7 on Allure

Good evening,

I submitted a thread earlier on asking if anybody knew the muster station for boardwalk balcony cabins on the Allure of the Seas. My family and I will be staying in two separate staterooms. Now that we know our specific room numbers, we were wondering if anybody knew the assigned muster station for each, as we hope we won't end up getting split up for the guest assembly drill. Our rooms are both on Deck 8, #8706 (oceanview balcony) and #8707 (boardwalk balcony). If anybody knows the assembly point for these two staterooms, that would be really helpful. Thank you!

Good evening,

I submitted a thread earlier on asking if anybody knew the muster station for boardwalk balcony cabins on the Allure of the Seas. My family and I will be staying in two separate staterooms. Now that we know our specific room numbers, we were wondering if anybody knew the assigned muster station for each, as we hope we won't end up getting split up for the guest assembly drill. Our rooms are both on Deck 8, #8706 (oceanview balcony) and #8707 (boardwalk balcony). If anybody knows the assembly point for these two staterooms, that would be really helpful. Thank you!

If you are directly across the hall from one another, you will be at the same muster station.

All of the muster stations are inside on the Allure. (well, there's the Aqua Theater, too).

No worries, mon.

:)