Celebrity Silhouette for 30 yo honeymooners? Sky suite? Concierge? Or a veranda?

elcid79

Just to clarify, you would NOT* book a S2 cabin for fear of the noise? I had read up on that a little bit and was a bit disconcerted.

Sorry for the delay! I would NOT book a S2 stateroom precisely for fear of the noise (not only for fear, but also because of our memories of these nightly noices coming from the floor above our S2) , nor would I book a Suite GTY in fear of getting one. In as far as S1 are concerned, some are better than others and some have soot problems but the view is beautiful. Nothing seems perfect but perfection most of the time (not always!) can be associated with prices: with a S2 stateroom, whatever the "deal" might be, we will always stay away from that category of suite.

Here is a valid question. What is an average "liquor bill" as well as shore excursions. We would probably only have a cocktail or two a day, and a glass of wine or two with dinner. My wife does not drink very much. I personally really like craft beers, but on an average day I don't drink anything. On vacation I may have a beer or too in place of any of the above.

Also, What do we expect to spend on shore excursions etc?

We drink a total of about 5-6 drinks (cocktails, craft beer, wine) and 2 sodas a day. Our avg drink bill is about 60/day for the 2 of us.

Most excursions for 2 cost 100-200 avg.

Thanks,

Based on all of the advice I think we will skip the sky suite, and use the savings as discretionary for other things, or save it for our big trip next year.

Thanks for all of the advice.

Oh, do they have ballroom dancing, swing etc, on these boats? We really enjoy to dance.