What cabins overlook aqua theater on Oasis?

Carib210

Just off the Quantum and heard from many cruisers about the Oasis. We have not been on this class ship yet but everyone we spoke to thought highly of the Oasis. We were told there are cabins (deck 8 ?) that you can actually see the water show from your balcony. Can anyone help me figure out what cabins they may be? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Aqua Theater Suites on decks 8-11, and the Grand Suites at the stern on 12 and 14. The Boardwalk Balconies toward the aft end also have a view. But to be honest, except for the large balconies on the Aqua Theater Suites and the GS's, you really want to go to the shows.

I sure wouldn't book an expensive suite to watch a free show that is best viewed from the seats.

Having said that, I think an Aqua Theater Suite would be great! Love the large balcony and the view from the stern. As for the Boardwalk Balconies, not sure how well you can see from the aft few. We were farther forward and had a limited view.

Just off the Quantum and heard from many cruisers about the Oasis. We have not been on this class ship yet but everyone we spoke to thought highly of the Oasis. We were told there are cabins (deck 8 ?) that you can actually see the water show from your balcony. Can anyone help me figure out what cabins they may be? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

any cabins ending in -729 or -329 on the Boardwalk balconies. they are the most aft of the neighborhood cabins , starting on deck 8

Edited by jeslimin

We loved 10329. We did go to the theater to watch some shows but we really enjoyed catching extra shows from our balcony. My then 8 y/o son particularly loved sitting on the balcony watching diving shows or parts of the movie that was playing while I was getting dressed for dinner or catching the light show before we turned in for the night. It was the perfect room for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, our cabin 11729 on deck 11 had excellent views as all the 3 or 4 end Boardwalk cabins do....but more importantly on decks 10, 11, 12 and 14 there are public balconies where you can get up close and personal with the show especially with the high divers.

If the glass is clean, you have an eagle eye view. I had to take towels out though sometimes to clean them of the salt creep.

Anyone can access these balconies at the end of the corridors on those decks.

We finally got tired of watching after about 5 shows in.:D

We were fortunate enough to have an Aqua Theater Suite on the Oasis a couple weeks ago, and we watched the Aqua show both from the theater and our balcony. We also really enjoyed being able to see the fountain show from our balcony in the evenings, watch the divers practice, see the Belly Flop Competition, etc., all without leaving our cabin.

Actually, our cabin 11729 on deck 11 had excellent views as all the 3 or 4 end Boardwalk cabins do....but more importantly on decks 10, 11, 12 and 14 there are public balconies where you can get up close and personal with the show especially with the high divers.

If the glass is clean, you have an eagle eye view. I had to take towels out though sometimes to clean them of the salt creep.

Anyone can access these balconies at the end of the corridors on those decks.

We finally got tired of watching after about 5 shows in.:D

Those balconies are no more on the Oasis, and they're disappearing from Allure during the upcoming dry dock.

Edited by Cindy