Getaway Aft Cabins 11912 , 11314 , 11310 review

MR LED

• 1 month later...

Hello all- Found this thread while searching for my cabin. We are first time cruisers for NCL - went on Disney before... will be taking the Getaway from Miami on June 10th 2018. Room is 11912. The lady who booked us from the NCL booking said this one had a wonderful balcony and should be pretty stable (wife and kid gets a little sea sick) - So for those of you who have had this room how was it? will be 2 adults and one 9 year old - my mom and daughter will be staying in an inside room down the hall.

another question - is it worth to do this upgrade advantage thing where you bid on your room? for 2 rooms, 3 adults, and 2 kids - I dropped 6600 - to do this upgrade at a "fair" bid, I'm looking at 2 grand to move to a Haven - and for my mom and daughter to move to a balcony, it's like another 1500? IS it worth it?

We also booked all the prime restaurants while on board and the dinner show Circus act with floor seating one night. Can anybody comment on these things? Really appreciate the time to reply... hope this cruise will be as good as Disney... I'm still paying for that 4 day cruise from last year...